December 17th was our 3-year anniversary. I can't believe it has been a whole 3 years. We celebrated our Anniversary by going out to eat at Brio down in the plaza and then watched the Kansas City Jazz Orchestra. We shared Bruschetta and a Chicken Diavlo at Brio. The Jazz Orchestra put on a Nat King Cole Christmas show and it truly was a wonderful concert. We had a great night. Leif was a true gentlemen the whole night. He opened all my doors (including the car) and guided me everywhere we walked. I really did marry a wonderful man!!!
This is us at the restaurant 12/17/08. 
And this is us on our Wedding Day 12/17/05.



I love you Leif. You are a wonderful man. I am so thankful for our temple marriage, and that we get to be together for eternity. We have had a wonderful 3 years, and I can't wait for many more. Thanks for being my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment