March 13, 2010

Our Mini Vacation

Leif and I had a chance to go on a mini get away. It was so nice to get away from school and work, spend 2 nights in a hotel, and not have any worries. Friday afternoon we drove to Omaha and had a chance to go through the temple. I love the temple. I love the feeling there. I love how close Leif and I feel to the spirit. I love the beauty. I love everything. I really love temples.
Saturday we spent the WHOLE day at the worlds largest indoor zoo. We had a blast taking our time as we went through the desert, jungle, rain forest, swamp, butterfly land, and visited the monkeys. The gorillas were truly my favorite. Leif and I sat for probably one hour as we tried to interact with these crazy gorillas. They truly are amazing animals.
Both evenings we had a fun time relaxing in our hotel room while eating junk food, playing games, and watching movies. It was a great get-a-way. I love spending time with you Leif.









3 comments:

Amanda said...

Leif was eating junk food? Do you have pictures as proof? :) I thought he was was so anti. You look great and I hope you're feeling awesome!!!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

I never heard of a indoor zoo! That is neat! I agree with Amanda, I want to see proof of lief eating junk food.

Amy said...

What a fun little vacation! You two are the cutest...the temple is the best I agree!