Last Mother's Day was a very hard day for me. It was hard hearing talk after talk about Mothers and children when we were barren. It was difficult see young mothers with their beautiful children when we had just lost ours. Mother's Day in the past have been a reminder of what I don't have. But this year was so much different. I have 2 wonderful babies growing inside me and coming to be in our family in a month. I have a wonderful husband who loves me, understands me, cares for me, and treats me so sweetly. I have an amazing mother who has always been there for me and who is so selfless. I have the knowledge of the plan of salvation and know that I will see my little son again.
Lastly, I have the best mother ever. She is so wonderful for many different reasons. I love my dear mother, and thank her for sacrificing so much to raise me. I love my mother for so many different reasons......
My mother is selfless. She will always drop what she is doing to help me or anyone in need.
My mother is so spiritual. She reads her scriptures daily, prays, and is a great example to me.
My mother is serviceable. She will go out of her way to help others in need and knows when someone needs a hand.
My mother is lovable. She sees the good in everyone and loves everyone unconditionally.
My mother is patience. She never gets upset or frustrated in situations where I would.
My mother is youthful. It is so much fun spending time with her because she is up for any adventure or activity.
My mother is kind. She carries her heart on her shoulder and has a smile to give every passing stranger.
My mother is a great shopper. She can find the best deals along with the best coupons.
My mother is beautiful. She takes great care of herself and I take it as a compliment when people say we look alike.
My mother is the best mother in the world. I hope that I can raise my children as well as she raised me.
2 comments:
Oh Rachel....I am so happy for you too! I remember mothers day being so hard too after the loss of our little girl and then when you feel the other side of it and know these little ones will be in your home soon it is the best feeling ever! I cannot wait for you guys. I truly think that the experience is even better for us who have lost our little ones. I get so excited for you guys when I think about it! I also love your mom! She has been a great example in my life. Ever since I was a little girl...I will never forget going over to your house for activity days when your mom was the leader. She is one of the sweetest people I know! I will never forget how wonderful your parents were when we lost our first little girl. Anyways love you and so happy for you!!
Hi Rachel!
You don't know me, but Leif and I went to school and graduated together! My name is Jennifer Caine (used to be Jennifer Saari). Congratulations on your pregnancy with twins! And welcome to the wonderful world of being a mommy of twins! My twin boys will be 4 years old in August! It is a crazy life with twins, but full of joy and double the hugs and double the love! If you ever need a twin mommy to talk to, I am here! Check out my blog when you get a chance! And all of my love and hugs to you and Leif over the loss of Kaden. I loved reading all of the wonderful things you said. I experienced multiple miscarriages before we had our boys and those babies will always be in my heart. Tell Leif I said hi and congratulations to both of you! Get your rest and enjoy this last bit of time with just the two of you! Life will be turned upside down soon enough! Take care!
Jen ;-)
Post a Comment