June 18, 2011

We made it!!!!

We have now been in Florida for one whole week. There are many things we have already grown to love about Florida. And there are many things we miss about Kansas City.
The number one thing we will miss about KC is our friends. The number one thing we love about Florida is the pool & work out gym in our backyard.
Here are some pictures of our old/new home. More pictures to come. Pulling away in our truck Our Riverside home we will forever miss.
Our new home and pool

5 comments:

Kara said...

I'm glad you're doing well! Your new place looks beautiful...how awesome to have a pool in your backyard! Keep the updates coming so we know how you're doing! :)

Brandi Hastings said...

I'm glad that you love your new place! We already miss you guys, best of luck with Residency!!

Black Family said...

I love Florida....you will have so much fun! Great place too!

Amy said...

So glad that you made it safe and sound! I hope the kids were good on the drive. Wasn't it so sad leaving...I guess we have to grow up sometime right :) I am seriously missing our bachelorette nights. Its just not the same watching it by myself. Miss you guys!

Kimberly said...

You new place looks like a hotel! Now we are really going to come visit :) We really miss you guys- maybe we should have tried to end up in the same place. You cruise pictures looked like so much fun. You looked hot in your black skirt:) I'm really glad we found that digging through all the left overs. I also can't believe the twins are 1. Unfortunately the next time I see them they are going to be really old. We went rock climbing twice this week- so maybe you guys should make a trip out here too :)