For the twins' real birthday Leif and I treated them to a very special day. The day started off with an awesome adventure at Jump Florida Skydive. We then drove them to Bush Gardens and spent the whole time at Sesame Street. We brought their swimsuits so they could play at the splash park. It was so much fun watching them splash water with their hands and feet.
Even though they had a friend birthday party last week, I still wanted to give them a family party. So, I got out our party hats and frosted some brownies. Savannah & Micah had so much fun blowing out their candles, and opening their presents. They were really starting to get a hang of opening the gifts, and then they were gone! But they did get matching piggy banks, some bows, home-made magnets, books, a drum, and some coot motorcycles. We then Skyped both their Grandparents and had them open the gifts from them.
| These are their matching piggy banks. I love Micah's smile. |
What I learned.... Birthday parties don't have to be a lot of work. Babies don't care about decorations or fun shaped cakes. All they want is food and toys.
1 comment:
Happy birthday cuties! I cannot believe they are two! So fun.
Post a Comment