The visit was mainly questions, answers, and the normal healthy checkup appointment. The most exciting part of the whole appointment was when the nurse brought out the wand (I don't know the real name). She felt around my belly, for what felt like forever, looking for a heart beat. When I heard it, I almost started to cry. The heart was so strong and fast. Just hearing the little beat brought a huge smile to my face. I can't believe how real this experience made everything.
I have a baby inside me and it's healthy! I am going to be a mother! It is real! What joy a little heart beat brought to my life. Congratulations to Leif and I.
"Congratulations, Your Pregnant"
3 comments:
I just found your blog b/c you commented on mine! I am so glad your appointment went well and it was fun to read how you found out you were pregnant! That will be so fun read for you many years down the road! Hope you are feeling great!
Glad the appointment went well and to hear mini Rachel or little Leif are healthy! Good luck with everything, you guys will be GREAT parents!
fhip hip hooray for the Kanooths! I'm so happy that you are really pregnant, and its not a sham :)
Post a Comment