Our first
Ultrasound was on October 14
th. Leif got to come with me! It was so fun to have him there, so we could both see our baby for the first time. When the picture of the baby first came up on the
screen, I was so surprised with how big it was. Our baby then moved it's arm. This made it look like she/he was waving at us. I couldn't believe how the hand alone was so
defined. As the
ultrasound technician was taking measurements, we got to see our baby move about in so many different positions. It crazy to think how active our little one is.

The good news is, my due date got changed to a week earlier. We are now due on APRIL 18
th. That means we're done with the first trimester. The time has been flying by so fast. Before we know it, the little on will be here. (This picture shows our baby waving to us.)
3 comments:
Awesome Rach. He/she is so cute!
Rachel and Leif! How exciting! Man, everyone is pregnant! I kind of miss it but not enough to get knocked up yet! Reese is almost 8 weeks old that is a little soon, as i am sure your dad would COMPLETELY agree! We are so happy for you guys! You guys are going to be great parents, I wish you lived closer! Are you going to work after you have your little one? I can't believe you are working two jobs! Sleep sometime!
I am so excited for you guys Rachel! It is the most wonderful feeling to see your baby in your tummy and feel it moving. What a blessing! Miss ya
Post a Comment