November 15, 2009

We are Pregnant!!!!!


Today was November the 15th and it was a great Sunday. It started out with me waking up at 6:30 and not being able to go back to bed. The reason I couldn't go back to bed is because I knew that I was going to take a pregnancy test, and I had a really good feeling about what it was going to say. So I walked over to the bathroom and laid everything neatly out to take the test. After dropping my pee, the 2 lines appeared very clearly. We are Pregnant!!!!! And it is a July baby!!!!! I was so excited but it was still too early to wake Leif. So I went into the office and wrote Leif a note from the baby. I then went downstairs to read my scriptures. Well, after about 30 minutes I couldn't control my anxiety so I ran back up the stairs and awake Leif from his slumber. I told him I wanted him to go to the bathroom. Leif knew exactly what I was up to, but he humored me and went anyways. When Leif returned, I was given a sweet hug, and kiss and a congratulations. Leif and I are having a baby. We are so excited!!!!!




4 comments:

Lechelle said...

Cute couple!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

you guys are so funny!

McAtee Family said...

Yahoo!! We are excited for you!

The Gomezion's said...

Congratulations! And twins?! Double the blessings :)