So it is November; where does the time go? I can't believe how fast life is passing us by.
Leif is loving his rotations, but is staying really really busy. He now has done pediatrics, Family Med, and just started Internal Medicine. He is working 6 days a week along with studying each and almost every night. When he is not studying, we try to find time to be together.
I am loving teaching in the 8th grade. I love my current position as a class-within-a-class teacher. We just got done doing parent-teacher conferences and I realized that I have the best students ever, all boy but 2!!! I enjoy going into the science and social studies classroom and learning about atoms and world history.
Young Woman's also continues to keep me busy. I am very excited to be gaining 2 new behives this month. I truly love going to mutual on Tuesdays, and teaching my girls each Sunday.
Together we enjoy watching The Office on Thursday nights and having FHE's on Sunday. We are looking forward to the holiday session even though we will not get to see family this year. Life is good, and we thank the Lord for all the blessings in our lives.
2 comments:
Wow Leif sounds so busy! I am glad to hear that you guys are doing good! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
We watch the office too! We should have an office party!
Post a Comment