Leif had to work on Valentines Day.... so the night before I got sweet roses and a note. Then when Leif came home on Sunday, he found a big surprise for him in his office. I had made his office into a Valentines Mess. There were balloons on the floor in all different colors, cut-out hearts on the floor in any array, signs covering the walls with sweet notes, and a jar full of kisses one for each day. Leif pretended to love the mess I had made for him, but quietly started to rearrange it back to normal.
That night we made a fabulous dinner together. In fact Leif is a very good cook. He made the pork and spanish rice. I made the green beans, and apple crisp. In the end, it tasted like heaven on a plate. We then ate our apple crisp while watching a movie.
I love you Leif Paul Kanooth.

No comments:
Post a Comment