December 24, 2010

Josett's Wedding

My littlest sister got married on December 18th. It was one day after mine and Leif's 5 year anniversary and one day before my other sister's anniversary. So it was a special time for everyone. It was wonderful to be in the temple and watch Josett get sealed to Scott for eternity. It made me remember my own wedding just 5 years earier. I remember being so happy the whole day. It was the best feeling knowing that I was being sealed to Leif for eternity. I loved listening to the sealer and being reminded of our temple blessings. He told Josett and Scott to never stop dating each other. He told them to continue doing sweet things for each other and have Charity towards one other. Josett had a smile glued to her face all day long. She was so beautiful!! And Scott is an awesome addition to our family.

We drove to the wedding on Saturday while the sun was still out. After the ceremony there was snow coming down. But it made for a beautiful white wedding. I love my little Josett; she is a wonderful sister and friend. I know her and Scott will be a happy couple. They are both such fun and sweet individuals. Congratulations little sister. I love you!!! My little sister and I

1 comment:

Josett said...

Today was my first time reading that post, and it made me so happy! I am happy you blog and remember things. I am happy you are so sweet. I just love you so much and I am grateful you are my sister!