December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

The last 3 Thanksgiving, Leif and I have spent with friends here in Kansas City. This year was a special treat because we got to be with family. My littlest sister Josett is getting married in December and her fiance lives in Lenexa, Kansas. So our famiy got to spend Thanksgiving day with my sweet little sister and her soon to be in-laws. It was such a special treat to see Josett and Scott, plus we loved spending the holiday in a real home instead of a small townhouse.
Our Thanksgiving day was filled with games, ping-pong, movies, football and relaxinig. Micah and Savannah had a blast because they were held all the time. In fact, Savannah didn't take one nap on Thanksgiving day, due to all the attention. She rubbed her eyes throughout the day, but never went to sleep. Savannah is our little social bug. She doesn't want to miss any action. So she fought to stay away and then crashed the whole next day. Micah was a little angel. He let anyone hold him and smiled the whole day. Scott has an adaptive grandmother whole feel in love with Micah. They talked together most the night and it made Grandma's day.
Josett, Micah and Rachel
The newlyweds with the twinsDaddy with his boy Savannah NOT going to sleep
I love this couple!!
Micah with Grandma

1 comment:

Josett said...

Haha.... I enjoyed reading this one as well. I love all the times that we have spent together. I hope that we can get together again soon!