April 13, 2011

Leif staying at home

April and May are Leif's vacation/graduation months. But instead of going on vacation, Leif has become the stay-at-home daddy. I have started substitute teaching and therefore the twins stay home with Leif all day. And he does the bestest job with them. When I come home for subbing I normally find the babies and Leif playing together in the front room. Each twin has on a cute outfit that normally matches!! Leif has also gotten the twins in eat meat which I could never get them to do. He also takes them to appointments and has them on a good nap schedule.
Savannah and Micah loves their Daddy they both wiggle their bodies, move their arms, smile wide and reach up to him. They both love it when their Daddy throws them in the air or tickles them. Thanks Leif for taking care of them.


No comments: