April 1, 2011

APRIL FOOLS

For all of you who really know me... you know I love APRIL FOOLS DAY.
APRIL FOOLS... we are not expecting.

Now for the trick I played on Leif.....

This year for April Fools I had one of my teaching friends call up Leif and pretend to be a police officer. Leif didn't answer the phone so he left a message that went something like this,,,,,,"My name is officer Smith and I am calling to inform you that your wife Rachel has just ran your Honda, civic into the ditch at Hwy 29 and Barry Road. The car is now totaled and we will be taking it up to Tiffany Springs. Your wife is fine, and we just need to know if you want to come pick her up or if I should bring her home. Please call me."
5 minutes went by and my friend called again leaving another message that stated he needed to know if Leif would pick me up or if he should bring me home. And repeated that the car was totaled.

Leif then called my phone and said to me, "Rachel, is this a joke or for real?" I started crying and told him how sorry I was when he repeated, "Rachel, is this a joke or for real?" I again cried and explained how it happened. For the 3rd time Leif asked, "Rachel, is this a joke or for real?" I then told him "April Fools." I was so proud of myself to have trick him one more year!!

4 comments:

Black Family said...

I knew it! Jake was like....AWESOME ....he thought it was a good one!! your so fun!

Amanda said...

I thought about that today, while I was feeding Eloise. I remembered suddenly your horrific water-breaking prank on Leif last year. You're evil. :)

kate said...

Holy Bonkers! I was dying when I read it. 3 kids under nursery age! You got me!

Taylor Family- Moses Lake, WA said...

You got me, now I can tell Todd it was April's Fools!!