Last Thursday I was at the beach with 2 of my girlfriends and their toddlers. When lunch approached the moms got out sippy cups for their toddlers and plates. I pulled out bottles and baby stars. One mom then asked me, "When are you going to start your kids on sippy cups?"
I thought about it and replied, "I probably should now."
She responded with, "Well Savannah is walking... you don't have babies anymore.... you now have toddlers."
So
That same day I went to Walmart and bought the following;
Sippy Cups
I thought about it and replied, "I probably should now."
She responded with, "Well Savannah is walking... you don't have babies anymore.... you now have toddlers."
So
That same day I went to Walmart and bought the following;
Sippy Cups
Bowls
Plates
Spoons
Forks
Baby Toothbrushes
Baby Toothpaste
Waterwings (only because they were on sale)
Pull-Apart Shape Sorter (that was on sale too)
and
A Beach Mat!!!
I can't believe they are so big!!!
their cute little tooth brushes
1 comment:
Ryan is clapping for the toothbrushes :) start early!
Post a Comment