September 7, 2011

Labor Day

September 5th was a very nice Labor Day. It was my dear sister Lori's birthday, and Leif got off work early due to the Holiday. Our stake had a activity Labor Day morning. The babies and I went together. We ate pancakes, played in the splash park and then swang with our friends. My friend Jefra took these pictures of them swinging. I feel she really captured their little personalities.




This is Cannon pushing Savannah and Micah. He is Jefra little son and plays so good with the twins. He calls them "friends" and crawls around with them.


After the stake activity, the babies took a nap and then Leif then came home early. We then got to spend the rest of our day with the whole family.

We went on a family bike ride. Our bike ride ended up at a county park and so we played with the twin on the playground. They are getting to really love the slides and swings.

After our bike ride we come home and went swimming. It is so nice to have a pool in our backyard.


We then had a really nice family dinner... tacos and watermelon!!!

And the day ended with Leif and I watching a movie.

It was a wonderful Labor day. I wish I had my camera, but memories will do just fine.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE these videos! So cute- I especially love how Micah sounds like he's driving his little car. He'll be following in his sister's heels soon I'm sure. I love this stage, everything starts getting a little faster. We miss you guys!