For Leif's birthday I surprised with him a tandem skydive. The week of his birthday we tried to go but got rained out. We went again on Saturday and got to experience a very successful skydive experience. The twins had a lot of fun looking in the airplane and watching skydiving videos. I believe they knew what Leif was doing because when Leif entered the plane Micah started crying real loud and said, "Bye Bye Daddy....Daddy all gone." I kept telling them that Daddy was going to fly in the sky. It was great because we could see his plane flying up to elevation (they jumped at 11,000 feet). We could see them jump (they were just tiny dots). And we could see them floating with their parachutes (that was the coolest).
| Leif and his sky dive partner. |
| Savannah had a lot of fun playing with her toy airplane. |
Leif's first words after landing on Earth were, "That was cool!".
I love my husband. He is the greatest. I love that Leif is up for anything. He is always ready to try something new, and has a great attitude about it. He works hard and he plays hard. He is a great father, husband, and doctor. I love watching the kids run to Daddy when he walks in the door. I love watching him throw Micah in the air and strap Savannah to his back. I too look forward for Leif to come home so we can spend the evening together. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. I loved watching him enjoy himself while doing somthing new and fun.
5 comments:
That was pretty cool! I think Ryan is jealous that Leif got to go skydiving!
ooh Poor little Micah...He is tooo cute! And Leif you suck! ;) Im jealous...I think Ill go jump off our roof.
That sounds awesome! Scary but awesome! You are brave to let your husband skydive when you have two young kids at home! Miss you guys!
Oh my goodness! Happy Birthday Leif-that is awesome!
oh my, you did so much! first of all, how sweet of you to get him skydiving lessons, and to drive up there twice w/ him. 2nd of all, i can't believe all of the places you went w/ your family, down to ringling, up to tarpon, over to orlando, wow! you did so much in a short time. isn't ringling beautiful!
anyway, tyler is crying himself to sleep now and i remembered you mentioning toddler beds. i just looked at savannah's pics:) my fav is her on her back w/ her legs off.
oh yea, and that smiley picture of micah is sooo adorable. your comments don't open in a new window so i can't go back and look. (you can switch that if you'd like). anyway, have a happy day, tyler stopped making his "eeeeeeeeh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh" noises now! he's liking blankets, so i'm hoping they will be his security item to replace me:)
Post a Comment