Father's Day 2012 was wonderful. The twins understood that it was Daddy's special day. They now take pride in art work and had so much fun watching Daddy open their gifts. Both Savannah & Micah picked out a candy for Leif. Micah picked out M&M's and Savannah picked out Butterfingers. They carried them around the store saying, "for Daddy". Father's day morning they were both soooo excited to give Daddy his candy. They both wanted Daddy to open his candy and eat it at 7:30 in the morning. Then in Nursery they each made daddy a card. Again they were so excited to give it to Daddy. I picked up Savannah's card to look at it and she said, "No Mama, for Daddy." Leif was spoiled by two wonderful children.
Two years ago on Father's Day 2010 Leif got to hold his children together for the first time ever! He was so nervous to hold his tiny babies. He was so new at being a Dad. And now I can say that Leif Kanooth is a wonderful father to his children and a wonderful husband to me. I am so thankful for Leif and for the amazing man he is.
This post is dedicated to Leif. I want everyone to know how truly amazing he is and WHY.
#1 Leif can grow great mustaches. And he wears it well.
#2 Leif is very sure of himself. He doesn't care what others think about his appearance. Need I say more!!
#3 Leif can attach monkeys together. Look how proud he is of himself!!
# 4 Leif can burn a stick.
# 4.5 Leif can climb trees.
#5 Leif isn't afraid to pick up a wild turtle.
| OK on a more serious note.......... |
# 7 Leif is up for any adventure. He is always ready to play on his days off. He loves the outdoors and loves to be active. He is up for anything crazy.
#8 Leif is a hard worker. He finished 4 years of Medical School and Graduated in the top 15% of his class. He now is a smart, wonderful, caring, and awesome Doctor.
#9 Leif is a family man. He loves his family. As soon as Leif walks in the door he is wrestling, teasing, and throwing the kids in the air. He enjoys spending time with his family and shows us love.
#10 Leif Kanooth is a wonderful husband. He has shown me love and respect over the last 6 1/2 years. He makes me feel protected and safe. He is righteous. He is a true equal partner. I am so thankful for my dear husband and wish him a wonderful Father's Day 2012.












.jpg)

3 comments:
Such a sweet post! Happy fathers day leif!
LOVE that post! I think my all time favorite picture now is the one of Leif and Micah with mustaches! After basketball the other night, Ryan told me how fast Leif was.
Oh, I miss you guys! You are a great Dad Leif!
Post a Comment