Every night we check on the twins before we go to bed. So after Leif and I finished a movie we went into their room. To our surprise we found 2 little-buck-naked-babies sleeping in their beds. Leif and I couldn't stop laughing as we put diapers and PJ's back on them. They are so silly.
Micah pushed Savannah. She started to cry. So I brought Micah over to Savannah and explained to him that he hurt his sister. I told Micah to say "sorry" and give sister a hug. He thought about it... he was quite. Then Savannah loudly said, "SORRY" and gave Micah a hug!!!!
Went for a bike-ride with the twins. The bike-trailer has val-crow on the bottom, and sometimes they open it up. While I was at a stop light I look behind me and see 4 little hands waving. Savannah and Micah then say together, "Hello, Mommy". And they kept waving.
2 comments:
Cute! Man, wish I could say that I take my 2 kids for runs! Love the short hair.
Love the updates! And cute hair cuts and congrats to your sister and Cody!
Post a Comment