Guess What???? We finally got a new camera. Last February we look our camera to the beach and then it said "out of focus" from there on. Between February to now the camera would work sometimes. Leif and I both played with that focus lens so many times. We had people take pictures for us. We had friends e-mail us pictures. But now we have our own camera!!!!
And I wanted to show everyone that it takes GREAT PICTUES. So below you will find a picture and a video of our family in the gym. The twins love going to the gym with Leif & I. They are going to be great runners (as you will see).


2 comments:
Is that Leif running??? My eyes are playing tricks on me! Get ready for some Crossfit in Disneyland, so bring your "A game" fools ;)
It looks like you guys have had a fun summer! My favorite pics are of the twins "carrying" their 72 hr. kits. Way to get prepared :) I can't wait to see your florida keys pics too!
Post a Comment