October 15, 2012

Activity Day Girls

A couple of months ago I was called to be the Activity Day Leader.  I was so excited.  In fact this has been a calling that I always said, "was the best calling in the ward". 
 I mean how awesome is it to meet every other week with 8-11 year old girls who LOVE everything.  These girls love their leaders, they are excited about all the activities, and they are all so positive. 

Last Wednesday we did a Spa/Service Day.  I had all the girls invite a special someone to come.  The girls then washed, massaged, & manicured their friend's hands.  We then all had Banna-splits and talked.  it ended up being a great activity and the girls had so much fun.  I love my new calling.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are right...this calling rocks! I am a little jealous! Such cute girls!