Micah & Savannah got these little finger puppets for Halloween and fell in love with them.
Yesterday morning Micah came up to me and said, "Flower all gone".
I didn't understand what he meant. And kept asking him to repeat himself. And he would again say, "Flower all gone."
Finally after several minutes of frustration for both him and I Savannah came over. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Froggy all gone."
I am so glade my daughter is bi-lingual. She understands both English and Micah.
*****************************************************************************************
Both our children now say their own prayers. It is so so cute. They normally say, "thank you balls.... thank you toys... thank you milk.... thank you blanket... thank you cars... etc.
Well the other night Leif and I was standing outside their bedroom door and together they were saying prayers. It was so precious.
*****************************************************************************************
After putting Savannah to bed last night she put her arms up and said, "One more kiss"
No comments:
Post a Comment