November 2, 2012

Halloween

Now that I have two fun-energy-candy loving-crazy-outing-always moving children, Halloween has been so much more fun.  They are excited about everything.  Whenever they see an pumpkin they yell, "ORANGE PUMKIN."  They now know what a candy-corn is.  And they know that when their customs are on, they are getting candy!!!! 

The week of Halloween the twins and I had so much fun.  We decorated the house and made home-make ghost decorations.  We made sugar cookies and then passed them out to most of our neighbors.  We bought a pumpkin and carved it.  And we practiced saying "Trick-or-Treat".



see our fun hand-made decorations on the wall.

Micah is dropping a cookie in this picture.



Then on Halloween I put the kids in their costumes early in the day.  They are Peter-Pan and Tinker-Bell this year.  We talked about trick-or-treating and saying, "Thank-You."  Daddy came home around 6:00 so we had a quick dinner and then went to tick the neighbors.  Micah & Savannah were so so cute.  They wanted to knock on every door and then would just hold up their bags. 
Leif and I decided that we would just take them around one small block.  But it ended up taking us almost 2 hours!!!  The twins were having so much fun. One house passed out Hot Dogs, chips and drinks so we sat and ate again.  Another house had a haunted house.  In the end the twins got a TON of Candy (and mommy threw most of it away)!!!






No comments: