November 12, 2012

My Cute Savannah

Mrs. Savannah (aka Sana) is such a little character now.  She is talking, asking questions, singing, or repeating what I say ALL DAY LONG.  We have heard the funniest things come out of her little mouth.  ENJOY

#1 We watched a family night movie with Pirates in it the other night.  That night in bed we are saying prays and Savannah says, "Thank-you for Pirates."

#2 We were at the park and Leif had his sun-glasses on.  Savannah was looking at herself in his glasses and then confusingly said, "Daddy where your eyes?"

#3 Whenever Savannag leaves the room to go anywhere she waves at me and says, "Buy, see-you-later."

#4 Leif was making popcorn for a movie night.  Sana could smell the popcorn so she comes RUNNING in the kitchen.  She looked up at Daddy, clapped her hands and yells, "Daddy making Popcorn?"

#5 Leif kissed me good-bye before he went to work.  Savannah was on my lap adn said, "Kiss Me."

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love this age when there talking more and more. It is so fun to see the world through their eyes! She's hilarious!

Kimberly said...

I love this stage; it's when you really start realizing all your kids pick up on . I love your new hair cut and the halloween costumes. Especially Leif's. It just made me miss you guys :)