February 28, 2009

It's almost March

I am about to change my calendar to March and realized that I haven't written in a long time. Time has been flying by so fast. Or in other words, LIFE has been happening.

Leif just took is final in endocrine and is about to have a week of for Spring Break. His parents will be visiting us for his week off and we are very excited. Leif is also going to be getting Lasiks on his eyes. I am very excited for that. He has signed up to take the first part of the Boards and is already starting to study. All-in-all he keeps himself very busy with his school work.

I just got a new calling at church and am now the Young Woman Advisor. Last week, I gave my first lesson and really enjoyed teaching the girls. It was a lot different from nursery! I still teach special education and have a lot of needy students this year. Yet, I truly enjoy my job and enjoy going to work each day. After school I have started tutoring. Tutoring is very rewarding, and I enjoy the young man I work with. Yes, I still serve a couple times a week at a really good Italian restaurant. It is a really nice restaurant and I love the food. All-in-all I am fairly busy and keep looking forward towards summer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rach! Congrats on the bike! I am sorry I didn't comment on your post before...You are so stinkin busy! So are you a specific advisor? Tell Leif good luck on his tests and enjoy the time off it goes by way too fast!

Andrea said...

Glad Leif gets a break, new eyes and that you guys get time with mom and dad! Enjoy your week! Think of you often!

The Original TomKat said...

Young Women's is the best! What group do you teach? I'm over the Bees. Glad to hear that you guys are doing well!

Melissa Bitton said...

I'm jealous of the eye surgery! Good Luck!