February 15, 2009

New Bike

After 3 years of talking about it, I finally bought myself a bike. This is my first bike ever. I am so excited. I was so excited that I went for a 40 minute bike-ride on Saturday morning despite that fact that it was 25 degrees outside. But the biked worked fine and I love my new bike.
And after 3 months of talking about it, I finally painted our front room. I painted 2 walls a dark brown color to match our new curtains and old couches. It ended up looking really good.

4 comments:

Kitty and June said...

yah! painting is so fun and totally changes what a house looks like!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Hey guys it's the Dover's! It is an awsome feeling to get something done that you have been meaning to do for a long time! Glad to see you happy!

Anie said...

Well I am sorry that you have been without a bike for so long!!! That is all i did as a child in the summer was ride my bike!!!! I am excited for you, they are a lot of fun! Mine is still at my parent's house so I need to get it and we can go for a bike ride!!

The Original TomKat said...

We've missed you guys! Tommy promised me he'd buy me a new bike this year too- I am so pumped!