Today was Kaden's due date. The times has gone by so quickly. Leif and I wanted to do something special on this day in remembrance of our sweet little boy. So we decided to go up to Omaha and go to the temple. Attending the temple was a perfect thing to do. It is temples were you feel the closest to people who have passed through this life. Being at the Winter Quarters Temple make it even more special. There is cemetery behind the temple were 600 pioneers are buried. Out of the 600 buried there, half of them are children under 3 years of age. I am so thankful for temples and for the spirit that you feel their. We are so thankful for our little boy.

Today I surprised Leif with a little present. While we were in Winter Quarters, I gave him a book. It was a pregnancy journal for expecting parents. We aren't expecting yet. But as of today we will no be preventing. I am excited what the future will hold. I am thankful for my sweet husband and for temples.
4 comments:
What a sweet day to spend the day. You are both amazing and strong individuals but together is where you belong:)
What a special day. Our prayers are with you.
I love you Rachel.
What a great way to remember that day by.
Post a Comment