April 15, 2009

EASTER SUNDAY

Leif and I had a wonderful Easter Sunday together. It started with us hiding each others Easter baskets on Saturday night, and finding them as soon as we woke up. I hid Leif's basket in a really hard spot. We ended up playing the hot and cold game in order for him to find it. (It was under a basket of blankets). On the other hand, my basket was hid in the open and was found by just scanning the room. But I sure love my husband for trying.
On Easter Sunday we had Stake Conference. There were some really good talks and we really enjoyed ourselves. After church together, Leif and I make an dinner with ham, potatoes, gravy, peas, rolls, and angel food cake for dessert. Yum! Yum! We also decorated Easter eggs together. The kit we used was a tie dying egg kit. Our eggs looked great!!
To end the day, we watched a movie together. It was a wonderful Easter. I am very thankful for my husband who loves me and participates in all my holiday activities. We are also very thankful for our Savior at this time. I know he died for us and rose again. I know that Leif and I will live together for eternity because of our Saviors plan.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love your eggs! I might have to try that out for next year - they are very cool! :)

Anie said...

nice tie-dye eggs! That's cool that you guys hid each other's easter baskets! You guys are such a cute couple!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

You guys are so fun! Didn't we dye Easter eggs together one year?

Zak and Allysia said...

you guys are too cute! We spent Easter somewhat homeless! Belen didn't even get to color easter eggs...sad.