I have to work on Leif Birthday, so we went out on Thursday night instead. For his birthday, I look him on a treasure hunt. He started out by looking at a map of a hiking area. On the map I had labeled 5 different X's for where he would find his treasure or messages. Each message that he found was a reason why I loved him. Leif started on his mission to find each message, and did a very good job. After he was done, we had a picnic on the grass which included his very own cupcake. I forgot to bring a lighter, but he had a candle.
Happy 30th Birthday Leif.
Happy 30th Birthday Leif.

This is Leif looking at his treasure map.
Leif found his first clue in a cellar root.
One of the only waterfalls in Missouri
The second clue was in front of a mini waterfall.
After the scavenger hunt, Leif and I went to a nearby park andhad a picnic. We ate peanut-butter sandwiches in the shape of a heart,
crackers, carrots, chicken salad, and the last treat was a cupcake. I
forgot to bring matches, so he had to pretend blow out his candle.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Leif!!!
That is so cute! I wish I was creative! We are doing a treasure hunt for our activity for mutual and I am doing the chest because I am not good at clues! I got your message the other night I know you can't talk during the day so I wait until night and between running and getting sick I haven't had time so maybe Sunday I will call you if you aren't too busy! Miss you guys! HOw many more years will you be there?????
Post a Comment