September 20, 2009

Back In Missouri

Life has been moving fast since we came back from our summer trip. I am teaching 8th grade this year and loving it. I have 14 students who I enjoy very much. I am also working at Bravo 3 times a week. Getting my 50% discount is well worth it! Leif has started his rotations and is currently in pediatrics. It is nice to have him rotating because it means less book work and therefore I get to see him more.
Throughout the last couple of weeks, we have really been enjoying ourselves. Lately we have been rock-climbing and playing vollyball with our friends. It has been a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Middle Name Marie said...

my blog address changed...come follow me

middlenamemarie.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

I guess I have been a party pooper lately, since I'm not in any of your pictures :) I love the ones of your summer vacation. I want to see more of you backpacking trip too.

Zak and Allysia said...

Looks like you guys had a blast on your trip! I bet it's good to be home! Awesome Leif is on rotation this year that's got to be so much fun as opposed to sitting in class!