When I got married to Leif, he automaticly became the person who I would trick each year. Well, this year now qualifies as my best fool ever!! In order for this years trick to work out perfect, I had to wait until the end of the day. It was really hard for me to be quite about April Fools Day so long. I didn't say anything about tricks all day hoping that Leif would forgot about it. Then as I was cooking dinner I started concocting my plan.
I first got out a zip-lock bag and mixed water, milk, and orange Gatorade. Then I placed this concoction in my underpants and called Leif down for dinner. Leif and I both planted food onto our plates as I pretended that I was having a small contraction. As Leif walked over to the dinner table, I quickly opened a small slit in the zip-lock bag. Therefore as I stated to walk over to the table "my water broke!" This funny colored liquid stated to run down both legs and onto the floor. It looked so real! And I was a great actor who pretended to be in complete shock. Leif looked at the water braking, I don't know what he was thinking but his face was worried. My sweet husband, who never swears, said a bad word under his breath as he helped me over to the couch. I kept think that I was getting milk all over the carpet as I sat down on the living-room floor. Leif then darted upstairs and started running around. He quickly got dressed, grabbed his wallet, got his car keys and cell phone. I yelled at him to hurry up and get me some new pants. Leif approached me with new pants and started to help me get redressed. As he was sweetly putting new pants over my feet, I took the zip-lock bag out and yelled, "April Fools".
Shocked Leif then look my pants threw them across the room, told me that I needed to clean up my water mess and went into the kitchen to eat. He then wouldn't talk to me for a what seemed like a very long time.
I then realized that my Aprils Fools joke really was a mean joke. I want to tell Leif that I am sorry for my mean joke. I shouldn't have played a trick that played with our emotions.
5 comments:
That is so funny and so evil!! Good joke though, I would have fallen for it too! I am so gullible!
oh my gosh! ha ha that is terrible
That is an evil trick! But it would have been funny to see Leif's reaction!!
That is hilarious! And SUper mean at the same time! Let's hope the real water stays put for a lot longer!
this is Jeremy...Leif, you should have thrown her butt outside and turned the hose on her then thrown flour all over her and told her April Fool's! MEAN!!! I did laugh though. :-)
Good one Rach...great laugh...but every cruel!
Post a Comment