April 21, 2010

Last Day of Teaching

April 16th, 2010 was my very last day of teacher. I honestly don't know if I will ever return to teaching in the future, but it has been a wonderful 6 years of my life. I have enjoyed every year I taught and I have enjoyed my wonderful array of students. Each student will bring a smile to my face when I think back to them. Memories over the past 6 years will always be a highlight in my life. Teaching children truly is the best job out there. I am thankful I had the chance to change so many lives. I am thankful for the different curriculum's that I taught and information I learned. It was so nice to have an occupation where knowledge was the main point. I really learned a lot and in turn teach so many different things.

But for now, my new chapter is to be a mother and teach these every moving twins. I can't wait to teach them about Jesus, love, sharing, and everything else that comes with being a mom.

I will differently miss my students and employees. But I anticipate my babies even more.



These are the wonderful teachers that I taught with. They will be missed.

Mrs. Spaeth and Mrs. Kanooth

One of my most favorite students.

This is the funtional classroom who threw me a mini baby shower.

2 comments:

Kara said...

We miss you already!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

What a happy and sad day! I know that you will be a great teacher to your children! It is the sweetest feeling in the world when your child starts to recognize Jesus and say his name!