Playing with the MaClintock kids
August 22, 2010
While You Were Gone
The first week Leif was gone was really hard. I missed his presents but I also missed him being able to watch the kids while I had me time. The 3 of us really miss Daddy, but we have been trying to make the best of our situation. To help the time go by faster we have been keeping ourselves busy by doing one adventure a day. It might be going to a doctor's appointment or dinner at a friends, but getting out once a day has been a life saver. Here are just a few of the adventures we have done while Daddy was away.
sleeping with Mommy
Playing with neighbor girls
going to doctor app. and looking at EVERYTHING
Going out to lunch with Mommy's friends
watching movies with friends
Being held

Playing with the MaClintock kids
Playing with the MaClintock kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How long is he gone for? I have a hard time when Cavan is gone with just one kid! I can't image with two babies! Hang in there. I am glad you are staying busy.
Reece considers them her baby dolls. She is rather obsessed with them. She is all yours when you want her :) Thanks for having her over. She really enjoyed helping!
They are growing too fast!!! Is that a little belly on Savannah?? They are such cuties! Ive been thinking of you a lot, and need to call you soon. I know you've got your handsful, but your a tough woman and great MOMMY!!
You look like you are doing AMAZING! I remember how hard it was having my twins in the beginning...Keep on truckin:):):)
Glad you have lots of friends and people to hang out with...we sure miss you guys and are looking forward to your trip home :)
Rachel - they are adorable!!
Rachel! What cute pictures! Your babies are getting big! Doesn't it go by toooo fast?!! You look great!
Post a Comment