
Micah is smiling because he got a new helmet today. He is excited to wear his helmet 23/7 so his flat spot will round out, and he is excited for Mommy to decorate his helmet so he will look stylist. Micah hasn't once complained about wearing his helmet. He does try to scratch his head and gets confused when he feels the helmet, but he is such a good sport. And he is so cute with it on.

Savannah is smiling because her mommy is tricky and is pretenting to be pregnant. Her Mommy likes to trick people on April Fools Day. Mommy told everyone that she hasn't been good about taking her birth control and thought she wouldn't get pregnant because she was nursing. But Mommy took a test last week because she wasn't feeling normal, and was totally surprised. We go to the doctor April 12, but we think we are somewhere between 6-8 weeks along.
The twins in the background are looking forward to being Mommy's big helpers. (Yes, I am sticking out my belly, because yes I am not really pregant)
8 comments:
Holy cow Rachel!!! That is crazy and exciting and just crazy!! congratulations!
So exciting!!!! Thx for sharing! What a fun way to hear the news!!!!
Congrats! I can't believe you didn't tell us at Zona!
I thought this was an April fools joke at first but it's dated March 31st so I guess a huge Congratulations is due!!! That is so exciting
Seriously though, your husband went to medical school, your dad is an ob, and you really believed you couldn't get pregnant because you were nursing?
AHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAH!!!!!
okay is this a rachel april fools....cause we all know you are really good at them!??!?!
I am a Fool.. That is all I have to say.
that is a terrible joke!
Post a Comment