The beach is looking so nice. I'm going to start getting really jealous this winter when it's freezing out; and you guys will be at the beach. I laughed at this post; I was kind of in denial when Jane was old enough to use a sippy cup. However, it seems Norah never had a bottle even though she did. Norah watched the videos with me, and wanted to watch them over and over again.
2 comments:
The beach is looking so nice. I'm going to start getting really jealous this winter when it's freezing out; and you guys will be at the beach. I laughed at this post; I was kind of in denial when Jane was old enough to use a sippy cup. However, it seems Norah never had a bottle even though she did. Norah watched the videos with me, and wanted to watch them over and over again.
What cute pictures of daddy and babies! Nothing beats dad!
Post a Comment