My good friend Jefra took family pictures for us at Eagle Lake Park. She has a really nice camera, is a very talented picture taker, and was so patiece with my twins. She brought her dog as a distraction for my kids and it worked great!! Thanks Jefra for taking such great pictures for us. You are very talented and sweet.

My beautiful Savannah Jeanne Kanooth


My Handsom Micah Maughan Kanooth

After taking pictures we all went and looked at the turtles and then picked Grapefruit from the trees. If you look close you can see Leif in the tree.
7 comments:
The pictures turned out great! You guys are so fun :)
Gorgeous pictures! Savannah and Micah look so big...definitely toddlers & not babies anymore!
These are beautiful Rachel! You have a darling family! :) Love you! Are you guys going to be coming to SPokane for Christmas? If so, I can't wait to see you!
Oh I love them! It looks so warm there!
How cute is your little family! Ugh I miss you all so much! I like the one of you and Leif kissing-it looks like Micah face is thinking gross! I can't believe how much older your "babies" look! Love you guys!
I love those pictures!!! You are all so cute! I especially love the one with leif in the tree all camoflauged!! It reminds me of predator!!!!
So beautiful!
Post a Comment