November 15, 2011

weekend with Leif

The first weekend of each month is Free Train Rides at a nearby park. I went last month (by myself) and had a lot of fun with the kids. But this month was special because Daddy go to go with us. We had a great Saturday with Daddy. We went on the Free Train Ride in the morning and then played in the park. After the park we went to a consignment sale for "mom's with multiples". Leif came too, and did a great job watching the kids while I shopped.

After shopping... we all took a nap!! And we ended the day with Dinner and a movie. So this was our first time taking the kids to a nice-sit-down-restaurant. We had a coupon for "buy one adult meal, get one kid meal free" so we HAD to take the kids. They were really good at first. Savannah colored and Micah played with his water. But as soon as the meals came, the kids were done. We took most of the food home and as we were leaving Leif said, "Let's wait until the kids are 5 to do that again." I do have to agree.
PS the movie we watched was "Captain Planet". If you haven't read it I truly recommend it.

1 comment:

Kierstin said...

Totally agree with that! Cute pics!