My sweet sister, Kjersti, came home from her mission on Oct 28th. She served honorably for 18 months in the country of Brazil. I am so proud of her and all that she accomplished, experienced and mastered. Kjersti is such a sweet sister, and I love her so much. I wish so bad that I could have been there to see her "Return with Honor." 

All of my siblings went home to Spokane to see Kjersti return home (except me & Amy). While they were home they celebrated Halloween alone with Alena's Birthday. I love the next to pictures because it shows how much fun my family has when they are together. The customs are all found in of the many downstairs closets. I truly like Lori's blue jazz outfit, it was mine while I was on color guard in 1998!!! And the chicken outfit that Kjersti is wearing has many memories of fun. The best part about this is the black witch with the ulgy panted face. That is my mother. She rocks.

Happy Birthday Alena and Adalynn. I love you both.
All of my siblings went home to Spokane to see Kjersti return home (except me & Amy). While they were home they celebrated Halloween alone with Alena's Birthday. I love the next to pictures because it shows how much fun my family has when they are together. The customs are all found in of the many downstairs closets. I truly like Lori's blue jazz outfit, it was mine while I was on color guard in 1998!!! And the chicken outfit that Kjersti is wearing has many memories of fun. The best part about this is the black witch with the ulgy panted face. That is my mother. She rocks.
Happy Birthday Alena and Adalynn. I love you both.

1 comment:
We missed you!!! :) I wish you could have come up, but totally understand! :) It was so fun seeing Kjersti and everyone else! Love you!
Post a Comment