December 17, 2011

Micah & Savannah's First Run

I have always wanted a husband that would run races with me. Well, after 6 years of marriage I realize it is better for him to cheer. So now my want is for Micah or Savannah to run races with me. And I hear that the sooner you start the better!! Saturday Dec. 17 Micah & Savannah ran there first 1 mile race (OK... I push them for 4/5 of the race). They DID run down the finish line and cross with a time of 21:00 minutes. Way to go Twins.

I talked 3 of my good friends into running this race with us. I was so happy when they all said "yes". Two of them brought their little boys that are almost 3 and 5 years old. It was so fun to watch their boys run the whole way. Both Cannon and Dylan were so proud of themselves. It was so precious. My other want is to turn all these girls into runners!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a good mama you are! I love that they "ran" with you and finished the race. I'm with Leif though-a better cheerleader than running buddy.