December 17, 2011

Santa

My dear sister sent the twins their Christmas gifts early. When I opened the gifts, I smiled with delight seeing a Santa & Mrs. Clause outfit. That night was our Ward Christmas Party, and the twins were a hit. They looked so cute walking around and waving at members (they love waving and saying bye). I was truly excited for Santa and thought the twins would be too. Well, they weren't. Both Micah and Savannah were so scared of him. They wouldn't stop crying, but the picture turned out cute anyhow.

The next night we tried Santa again. A church in Clearwater had what was called "Winter Wonderland." I dressed up the twins again and again tried to get a Santa Picture. Savannah didn't cry, but she was NOT happy. Micah cried. I am starting to feel bad for Santa.Our Library is having Santa come on Monday, so maybe third time will be the charm. The rest of the evening was fun. We went to a petting zoo, decorated Sugar Cookies, danced to music, went done slides, and waved at Santa on our way out.

1 comment:

Amy said...

They are so cute in their Santa outfits! I remember them pulling in wonder an santa's beard at the library last year-oh how they've grown :)