January 27, 2012

Dad's Day off

Leif got a call Monday night that he didn't have to go into work on Tursday. We were so excited to have Daddy home. So after the babies woke up from their naps we drove down to St. Pete and visited the Salvader Dali Museum. It is a very interesting museum and even more interesting with kids. Savannah and Micah didn't want to stay in the stroller so we didn't get to stay very long. But they did have a lot of fun playing outside in the maze.


After the Museum so drove to Cresent Lake Park where we laied out a blanket and enjoyed the sun. It was a lot of fun laying on the blanket and watching the kids play. We had a little snack and enjoyed eachothers company. I sure do love my family.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Cute kids- I can't believe how old they are looking. They are not babies anymore! I wish they could come over and play with my two crazies!