January 11, 2012

Pink Ball

The kids and I were at Walmart. Savannah found this "pink ball" that she wouldn't let go of. I let her carry it to check-out stand, and was going to tell the cashier that we don't want it. Well, Savannah & Micah were both playing really cutely with this "Pink Ball". There was this older lady in a wheelchair behind us just smiling at them. Micah waved to her and Savannah smiled.
As we were packing up our stroller to walk home, this sweet lady wheeled up to us and gave Micah the "pink ball". She said that she wanted to buy it for them because they were so cute playing with it.
A complete stranger bought my kids a ball!!!! What a sweet thing to do. There really are some great people in this world. I was greatful for her Charity.


1 comment:

Jefra said...

I like that story, it makes me happy.