March 31, 2012

Disney World Road Trip

Monday March 26th was the start of a "Disney Road Trip". Jefra and I packed up the car with 3 car seats, 2 strollers, food for 2 days, clothes for 2 days, and toys. You could say, " It was a full car". The kids had so so much fun in the back seat teasing one other. And Jefra and I had a great conversation for the 2 hour drive. Then we got to Disney World. It was my first time ever to Disney World I truly felt like a little kid again. It was so exciting. We decided to go to Epcot (because neither of us had been and I am going to go with to Magic Kingdom and Animal World with my sister in May). Epcot didn't have very many rides, but it had a lot of Disney Characters. And the characters is what our kids LOVED. The very first thing we did was go and hug Daisy. I thought my kids would be scared, but they LOVED it.
All 3 of the kids had so much fun hugging, high fiving and talking with the Disney Characters. And the lines were so short (15 minutes max). We went on 3 rides while in Disney. First was a Finding Nemo ride where we sat in shells. Second was a boat ride were we learned about agriculture. And last was a Denmark ride that scared all of the kids. There was sea monsters that jumped out and made Micah cry.
After lunch the boys feel asleep in the strollers while the girls (including Savannah) walked around to the different countries. In each country there were shops, restaurants, entertainment, and great architecture. It was fun to see all the different countries while the boys slept. We then visited more characters and headed to the hotel.




Look how scared Savannah is!!!


Jefra's husband travels for work a lot. He therefore builds up lots of travel points and was able to get us a hotel room using his points. It was a nice hotel. And the KIDS LOVED IT!!! We think they had more fun playing in the hotel then they did at Disney. I think the pictures can say it all.
We ate Dinner in our room, gave baths and then put the kids down around 8 p.m. Savannah feel right asleep in the bad I made for her. Cannon feel asleep after a while, but Micah stayed up and talked with Jefra and I till 10. I then got to share my bed with Micah. I don't see how some moms sleep with their kids every night!!!


3 little Monkies Jumping on the bed!!!!








This is Savannah's bedroom!!

In the morning we had a wonderful breakfast, went for a run, watched cartoons, and got ready for the day. Tuesday we went to the Orlando Science Museum for Kids. There was so much to do!!! We were there all day!!! The kids had a lot of fun in the transportation room, the nature room, the messy room, and the Dinosaur Room. By 3:00 we were ALL tired and ready to drive home. It was a great "Disney Road Trip."




3 comments:

Kierstin said...

Fun! Good work...can you pass me some of your energy please?!

Jefra said...

Thanks for the memories!

Andrea said...

Good times! So neat you got that opportunity!!! I LOVE all the pictures!