June 30th the twins and I flew into Salt Lake City to spend a few days with my 2 wonderful sisters. Josett and Amy are both expecting their first baby. It was so fun to see their pregnant bellies and play with them. They took such great care of us, and we had so much fun together.
| Just the girls |
I think both Amy and Josett have awesome husbands. Cody and Scott are awesome Uncles to Micah and Savannah. The twins loved being chased by them. Uncle Scott had a pet turtle, and Micah LOVED feeding him. (He even gave the turtle his extra nuts from the plane!)
On Sunday the 7 of us went to church together then spent the afternoon at Cody's Parents. We had a awesome BBQ and then played in the back-yard. The twins loved it. I can't wait for them to have a backyard.
We also went to Lake Utah and feed the ducks/goose. One goose bit my finger!! The twins had so much fun "playing" with the birds. 



No comments:
Post a Comment