May 21, 2009

The Outsiders Day

We just got done reading, "The Outsiders" by S. E. Hinton in school. To end the book, our team put on something called, "Outsiders Day". We had all the students dress up as either a Soc or a Greaser. We then did a custom contest, watched the video, took the test, sidewalk chalked, had a BBQ and hu-la-hooped. It was a fun "active learning" day for our students, and a nice break for us teachers. Only 1 more week of school. I am so excited.

This is the team of teachers that I teach with. Good times.

Mrs. Kanooth and Ms. Conklin


Our chiefs for the day

3 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Hello Leif and Rachel! I just found your blog and love to see that you are doing so well! Med school, huh Leif? I always knew you would go far...you did try to steal my BMW...okay, so it was old, but still. You guys are adorable and love that I can keep in touch now!

Esther

Ronae said...

Rachel, it was so unexpected to get on our blog today and see a comment from you. It was so good to hear from you and then be able to get on your blog and see what is going on in your life. Things look like they are going so well, and that you two are way busy. I guess you are on summer break now, so congrats to that! Good to hear from you, let us know if you come into town!!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/mata-uang-paling-berpengaruh-di-dunia