I just had my 12-week check. It is the best feeling in the world to see a picture of the little bodies growing inside you. Both our babies were moving, wiggling, and playing. It is such a relief to see them moving on the screen. The doctor said it looked like they were playing together. It already looks like they are becoming friends. I also got to hear our babies little heart beat. One baby's heartbeat was 155 and the other was 165. They are both growing and doing so well.
Thanks everyone for your prayers. I know they do help.
2 comments:
That is SO good to hear! Congrats i am so happy for you and have been praying for those little bebes :)
Yahoo!! I have been praying for your little ones and am glad to hear that they are doing well. No matter how many ultrasounds I have, I am always amazed at seeing my babies - they are such tiny little miracles!
Post a Comment