It was a hard morning getting ready for school. And all because my pants are being very difficult. I can still squeeze into them, but the whole buttoning part doesn't work. I have learned the rubber-band trick, but then my belly hurts when I more around.
Therefore today became a big milestone in my life..... I now wear Maternity Pants!!!!!!




Please look at the belly growing and not the unmade bed.
3 comments:
CUTE!!! Can't believe you're 16 weeks already...WAHOO!!!
Rachel wow! You are so cute! My mom saw your blog too and says congrats and she hopes you guys are doing well!! Welcome to maternity clothes! It isnt that bad really there are some cute clothes out there but you just feel so big you think they aren't fun but you aren't there yet! I love all your pictures! Are you finding out what you are having or do you know already??
You are so cute! That is such a cute way to take pictures of the weeks! What a cute little belly!
Post a Comment