January 6, 2010

Kaden's Birthday

January 3rd, 2010 was Kaden's one year anniversary. Happy Birthday Son. We love you.
I wanted to do something special for Kaden. I wanted him to know that we haven't stopped thinking about him. So, I make him a special cake. I couldn't decide between making a cake in the shape of a lion or an elephant. In the end, I thought that Kaden would like an elephant better. We had some friends over to help us celebrate his special day. I know Kaden loved his little party.

We also got him his very own book. It was by MaxLucado entitled, "You are Special." The story talks about a young man who in the end finds out how special he truly is. Leif and I read this story together and thought of our special son. Now i thank of Kaden every time I see the book on our shelf.


3 comments:

Erin Dooley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

So Sweet! It is so special to know that you are sealed for all eternity and will meet again soon. We pray for you guys everyday!

Lechelle said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!