January 6, 2010

Note to Kaden

Kaden,
Your birthday was a very special day. It was a beautiful fast Sunday. I had a testimony of you in my heart all day long. My testimony is that I know you live! I know you are a wonderful missionary. I know you have a perfect knowledge of the Gospel. I know a Child of God. I know you are loved. And I know that I will get to see you again soon.
Please remember that your parents love you. We miss you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You two are so amazing! I love that you celebrated Kaden's birthday and that book is the best! What a special day for all of you!

Unknown said...

That was so sweet Rachel! Isn't it so nice to know you are going to see him one day...Never know when!! You guys are going to be such great parents!! I still can't get over you having twins...are you showing?

Erin Dooley said...

What a cute cake! You guys are amazing and I think about you often. I might just have to read that book now too:)