My Dad loved holding the twins when he worked on the computer. My mom would hold, talk, and tickle both the babies throughout the day. Any time a baby cried, I knew one of my parents would tend to them. I never had to worry about my babies getting attention, because they got it throughout the 6 weeks. We will all miss Spokane.
November 12, 2010
6 weeks in Spokane went by a lot faster then expected. I thought that 6 weeks was going to be long, but it wasn't long enough. I had so much fun introducing my babies to old friends and relatives. I had a blast going from morning runs and leaving the babies with my Mom. There were so many friends that I reconnected with, had lunch with and just hung out. I truly enjoyed my visit. But most of all I enjoyed the help from both my mom and dad.
My Dad loved holding the twins when he worked on the computer. My mom would hold, talk, and tickle both the babies throughout the day. Any time a baby cried, I knew one of my parents would tend to them. I never had to worry about my babies getting attention, because they got it throughout the 6 weeks. We will all miss Spokane.

My Dad loved holding the twins when he worked on the computer. My mom would hold, talk, and tickle both the babies throughout the day. Any time a baby cried, I knew one of my parents would tend to them. I never had to worry about my babies getting attention, because they got it throughout the 6 weeks. We will all miss Spokane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And your family is going to miss you all! I can't believe how big Savannah & Micah are getting! They just get cuter & cuter! Safe travels to you all!
Post a Comment